Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ok Matt is officially 5!

So today was really the big day although I'm not sure anything could top the party on Saturday.  For someone who loves baseball to have a baseball party...Matt was in heaven!! 

But we celebrated at school.  I made 24 baseball cupcakes again...and some how by the time we got to school some of the frosting had slid off the cupcakes!  I have no idea what happened but oh well.  The kids loved them so all was good.  Dad came with us and we snuck Marlie out of class too!  I don't know if you can tell from the pics but this classroom is spotless.  And this was the end of the day.  I'm afraid Ms. Marchesani might be a little OCD like me!  I love it!!!

You can see Hannah in this picture.  Poor Hannah sits next to Matt in class.  I hope he doesn't drive her crazy.  I'm pretty certain he does but her Mom is too nice to tell me!
And here's Matt with his teacher.  She is doing a great job and we really like her.  Not just because she's a Baylor grad!! 
Thank you to Matt's teacher and class for making this day special for him! I have some birthday pics in the slideshow.  Check them out!

No comments: