Sunday, May 6, 2012

Marlie's Recital!

We were so excited for Marlie's recital!  She seemed uninterested all day and when we got to the gym I got the feeling she was very nervous.  She panicked because Nene wasn't there, her shoe hurt, etc.  So I grabbed her and we got her friend Emilie and went to play on the floor in front of all the people.  That seemed to do the trick!
The girls did great and I was SO very proud of Marlie.  She didn't look nervous at all and performed very well.  I have watched the video several times already!

We were happy as could be afterwards which was the perfect time to take MORE pictures!

 We even found Payton and Mrs. Danielle and got to take pictures with them too!
Marlie we are so very proud of you!  Even Matt said "Marlie you were the best one out there" which made me cry of course.  You worked so hard in class and at home and did great listening to your teacher.  I can't wait to watch you again next year!  You are my favorite "Tiny Dancer"!

No comments: