Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all you Mother's had a great Mother's Day weekend!

My Mother's Day started on Friday.  Marlie's school had a tea which was so fun.  The kids sang songs and served us breakfast.  I really liked Marlie's poster of me too! She said I am 20 years old, smell like flowers (thank you Gucci), and look like a rose!
Nene took the kids Saturday night and I was told Sunday morning that I had to come over.  When I did, I was greeted with a great performance of "You Are My Sunshine" and given flower arrangements that the kids made for me.  It was awesome!

Daddy made an awesome dinner for Nene and I and I laughed so hard when I went to sit down and saw this...
Matt and Marlie had decided to each get money out of their piggy banks and give it to me.  They said it was so I could go buy something I wanted.  When I tried to give it back, they insisted that it was for me.  I thought that was sweet, but I did sneak it back into their piggy banks because we are saving for college!
When we were in SA for Easter we took all the kids to a pottery place to make something for their Mom's for Mother's Day.  Everyone worked so hard and we all had fun.  Here are some cute pics from the day...Aunt Dawn and Aunt Dani, we hope you loved your gifts!

No comments: