Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Marlie's First Field Trip

I was so excited last Friday to go with Marlie on her first field trip!!  We headed out to Old MacDonald's Farm and although we had been there several times before this was different.  This time we had all our new friends along and their awesome teachers and moms!  The weather was beautiful.  God couldn't have blessed us with a better day.  Here's Marlie and Ashdin...I love these 2 together.  They are not afraid of anything and have so much fun.
And they loved the bunnies!  I love how Marlie is sharing her food with Lauren to feed them.  The bunnies were not interested so Lauren decided to pick one up!  She is adorable. 
I love this picture.  We were waiting (forever) for the train.  Honestly every time I ride this train I'm singing "I think I can" all the way around.  Somehow it always makes the circle but I'm not sure how.
 Finally on the train!  These 3 piled right in and never looked back for their Mom's! 
Last but not least the kids got to pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.  Marlie and Lauren were VERY proud of the ones they picked.  Marlie specifically ordered me to take a picture of just the pumpkin without her in it.  Pic turned out kinda cute!
Along with watching them at all their activities, these are the days I live for!   

No comments: