Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Season Ends

This week was bittersweet.  We celebrated the end to a couple of great things...Friday was my last day with my client that I've been working with for almost 2 years.  The plan was for me to help them for 3 months and I was so blessed to have been there much longer.  It was such an amazing experience and I met some of the most wonderful people.  I am going to miss you guys terribly but will keep in touch of course!  I hope our paths will cross again, but for the summer my focus is on my fast growing babies! 

We had our last Tball game on Saturday followed by an amazing end-of-season party at the Koenning's Kasa. The kids (and parents) had a blast. I wish you could have seen the look on each of the kid's faces as they walked up to receive their trophies. It's like they had won the World Series. Probably helped that "We are the Champions" was playing in the background! I'm starting to love these kids like they are my own which is way too scary. These kids are gorgeous, silly, sweet, feisty and goofy all at once. Here are a few of my favorite pics. You can see more from the season in the slideshow. Thank you to the best group of parents for all your help.
And here's Miss Marlie and Annie, no doubt checking out the boys!  Taking it all in and loving every moment.  If you look at most of the pictures of the boys you will find Marlie in the mix somewhere.  It's like where's waldo. 
I will blog tomorrow about my little sunshine.  I have too many funny things to tell you about her and I'm sleepy!

No comments: