Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eggciting!

Wow it's been fun and crazy lately. Matt's TBall team is doing great and Doug is doing a great job in his new "Coach Doug" role. Game on Saturday was at 8:00am and about half the kids were still sleeping. Pretty funny. Matt played first base and was so excited that he caught the ball before the batter got to the base!

Marlie is doing better at gymnastics. I'm not going to lie...it's still challenging but she is having fun now. She won't do anything the teacher tells her to but at least is trying some things now. Her favorite part right now is jumping on the trampoline. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow because Nona Lisa sent the most awesome leotard and shorts and I can't wait for you to see Marlie in it!!! Thank you Nona Lisa!!!

Spent the week enjoying the Shell Houston Open which is in our neighborhood. Matt's school has 2 concession stands out there and both Doug and I took some time to volunteer. Matt asked everyday to go so we got to take him for a few hours too. I think he had fun but it's still difficult to get him to keep quiet so we had to be careful where we were. I could honestly see him shouting "get in the hole" with a golfer in full swing. If you ask him about the tournament he'll go on and on about Phil. How he's a good golfer but had a bad day so he had to go home. Luckily we got to see Phil on the 18th green before he did go home. It was awesome being out there.


We colored Easter eggs today and had a blast. Matt was really into it and Marlie did better than I thought she would. Matt had a sports themed decorating kit and he asked Doug at some point why there were clown stickers. I didn't know what he was talking about so I looked at them and realized they were the cheerleaders!!!! AHHHH!!! Cheerleading was my life in high school (just a few years ago right?) so I didn't find it as fall on the floor hilarious as Dad did. Anyway...here are some pics of my little bunnies coloring their eggs.












No comments: