Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lots of Fun

I just have to report that Marlie did REALLY well at gymnastics last Monday. She stretched with the group and did the bars really well and semi-listened to her teacher. It was pretty darn awesome. She looks silly in this picture but wanted you to see the outfit. Again Nona Lisa. Thank you!

Matt did have his Tball game this weekend and man can this kid hit the ball. If you ask him about it he'll tell you that "I'm really focusing on the ball so I'm not hitting the tee". So cute. Grandpa came up this weekend for the game which Matt loved. Here's a pic of Matt and his friend Caden. Unfortunately they aren't on the same team but they are in the same class at school. Caden has one of those contagious smiles. I love when I see him in the morning because I'm not a morning person but I just can't help but smile when I see him. What a super cute kid. If Marlie wanted to marry him today I'd give her my blessing!!!

No comments: