Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Matt's First Field Trip

Ask Matt what he wants to be when he grows up and he always says, "a baseball player, a cowboy and a jockey"...well now he adds "AND a fireman"! Yes they took their first field trip to the fire station. But it was not an ordinary fire station. It was the one at the airport which is like a fire station on steroids. Dad made the trip with Matt but if I would have known we'd be that close to airplanes I would have gone too!! I think Dad had just as much fun as Matt did. Apparently holding this water hose was the highlight of the trip. Again...you don't need Disney World for entertainment.

They got to take pics with the fireman and even try on the fireman's suit!!


I think Matt looks more like an Alien than fireman in this picture but I didn't tell him that of course.

It was a really great day! Thank you to these wonderful men and women who help protect us!

No comments: