Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Gram, This is the Zoo

We all had a really wonderful weekend. I left town to spend some time with my very dear friends in Brenham. It was a girls weekend and we stayed at the Wrigley House B&B which we all loved. http://www.wrigleyhouse.com/ The owner was adorable and our little cottage was perfect for just hanging out chatting and drinking wine! Thank you Milana and Audrey for a fabulous weekend! I am blessed to have friends like you!

Gram decided last minute to come to Houston to hang out with her boys and Marlie. She said she was coming to take everyone to the zoo. As she stepped in the house I welcomed her to the "zoo". Let's be honest...with 2 small children and 2 working parents that's just what it is. They had a wonderful time and I think this was the first time Marlie was really into it. I'm sad I missed that but I know Doug had a great weekend with his Mom and the kids.

It was also a first because Marlie actually kept her hat on most of the time! Isn't this cute?I know what you're thinking...this little boy has a cowboy hat and boots at the zoo. It's one of those things that you just go along with to avoid a meltdown. What can I say...he's my little cowboy! Thank you Gram for coming up!! We hope you make these trips more often!!

No comments: