Sunday, February 8, 2009

Doug Got New Eyes!

Doug has been wanting to have Lasik for years and last Thursday he finally did it! It all went really well and he is very excited. I'm excited because now he can see me 24/7 and I think he still likes me! WOHOO! This is such a life changing procedure and it was all so quick. Doug said it took maybe 30 seconds per eye. If you have questions let us know. He had it done at http://www.texaslasik.com/.

This weekend we attended the wedding of a very dear friend of mine that I used to work with at Continental. It was beautiful and I'm SO very happy for them. They are a cute couple and we wish them the best. The wedding was so much fun but difficult since we had no choice but to take the little peas. It was so nice to see and catch up with all of my Continental peeps. I miss you guys a TON! Here's a great picture of Doug and Matt at the wedding. Notice the lack of spectacles!
And Marlie looked like a rock star too!

Here is Matt with Mrs. Carrie. Poor Carrie had someone to watch her kids and then Matt wouldn't let her out of his sight!

Matt was really excited that Dad got new eyes. He kept saying that Dad didn't have to wear his "shade" glasses anymore. Kinda makes sense huh? We all wore our protective goggles so that Dad wasn't the only funny - looking one in the house!

No comments: