Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life is so PRECIOUS!

We have a sad story to tell in our blog today. Our dog Precious is no longer with us. She was having trouble breathing last night so I stayed up with her until about 2am when I thought she had fallen asleep. Doug found her this morning. She was 15 so she lived a long and happy life.

We are all very sad but as we told Matt, she is in doggie heaven now and having all the treats she wants. When I told Matt that Precious left this morning to live in heaven with God he said, "but you and Dad bought Precious and Hannah to live here in our house". It was really cute. I told him we had to share with God too. So he said he would take good care of Hannah since she doesn't have her sister around. Please love your pets tonight!

Here is an old picture I found of Precious. It's from Christmas 2004! She is the one on the left. Hannah is one on the right.



2 comments:

oh' boy said...

I am so sorry, we lost our dog, Copper, a few months ago. She was 11. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!!

Amy said...

i'm so, so sorry...its hard to loose part of your family. google a poem called "rainbow bridge" to share with matt. i used to share it with my kids at school when they lost pets.