Friday, December 26, 2008

Granny & Matt at the Ranch

My Mom took Matt to Laredo not too long ago and spent the day at the ranch with Granny & Matt. Apparently from the looks of it they had an amazing time. Please take a peek at the slideshow. I normally melt when I see my kid's smile but my Granny's smile in some of these pictures is priceless. What I love about her is that even though she's over 90 years old she takes care of Matt as if she's my age. She picks him up and laughs with him...it's so great!

It brings back memories of my childhood. We loved opening the gates at the ranch and rummaging around in the old ranch house. Granny would show us all of her old gadgets. And of course we'd go fishing at the tanks or just have fun throwing rocks in! Seems Matt enjoyed it all as well!

Here are a few of my favorite pics!



No comments: