Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Take II....As Promised

If you haven't read the blog post before this one you should.

Found the outfit. Was as cute as I remembered but too small. Too cute to pass up so I put it on Marlie with her kicking and screaming. For some reason she DID NOT find it as cute as I did. Maybe she was scared of the spider on the front? She definitely did not like the trim at the bottom. Oh well......I continued anyway.

Pumpkin patch was closed and fenced off. But we broke in. Managed to get a few really good pictures before an old lady came out and yelled at us for being there ( I should note this is church property we broke in to. Surely God would think this moment was important and forgive us. I'll have to check in with him later). Anyway, the lady was probably wondering why we waited until the last minute to do this, but I didn't have time to tell her about the diseased pumpkin fiasco. Then when she saw Marlie's outfit she kinda soften up a bit. Now that we found the outfit we'll be wearing it all weekend! Enjoy!

No comments: