Saturday, October 4, 2008

God Is In You

One of the neatest things happened the other morning and it has made this such a wonderful week because I replay it over and over in my head.

We were getting ready for school on Thursday morning and Matt had sat down to eat his breakfast. I was running around like a mad woman as always trying to get myself at least half way presentable for work and get the kids ready including packing lunch, snacks, extra clothes just in case, etc., when I saw Matt put his hand on his chest and said in the nicest tone of voice, "Mom did you know God is in you?" I stopped everything I was doing and knelt next to him and he continued, "And God helps you pray if you don't know how." I had all to do to keep from crying but held back because Matt doesn't quite understand "tears of joy". I learned something from my 3 year old that day and have kept that little moment close to my heart since then. Allelulia! Amen!

No comments: