Friday, October 31, 2008

Changing Minds Foundation

I was touched last week by something I'd like to share.

I was very lucky to be invited by a friend to a movie premiere about a new treatment for children with Down Syndrome. The documentary was fantastic and it's making its way around the world. Even better, one of my friends was able to come with me and she has a little man who does not have Down Syndrome but may in some way be able to benefit from this new treatment.

I have 3 friends now with children that need extra care. All are wonderful and I admire them as parents. Life with small children and balancing work is challenging but these parents do it and with a smile on their face. You all have touched my life though you may not know and are always in my prayers.

I'd like to ask you to take a minute and visit the website and watch the trailer....http://www.changingmindsfoundation.com/. If you haven't made your charitable contribution this year this is a great cause to support. They are now using this treatment to treat children with Autism and people with Alzheimers. All because of one Mother's fight to make life better for her son!

No comments: