Friday, June 13, 2008

Take II - Marlie's Photo Shoot

So I'll be honest....I've been inspired to blog because a few friends do it and I love being able to keep up with their families. I was actually inspired some time ago but working full time and being a full time Mom (and being super at both) was much more difficult than I ever imagined. Well I am working part-time now and am going to finish what I started......I mean what Doug started. Our first entry was back in February and now it's June! I'm going to try to catch you up on our year over the next few days and then hopefully I can keep this updated once a week or month....let's not get in over our heads yet. But do let me tell you that I am high tech these days. Not only am I blogging, but I finally got a Blackberry and actually used my IPOD that my wonderful husband gave me about a year ago. I tell you.......I felt that I didn't have time to breathe and now my world has changed! So here we go......I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy putting it together. I can talk about my children for hours so if you get bored you can just hit that little "X" at the top right of your screen!

We had Marlie's photo shoot in February and it was a blast! Well actually now that I say that Matt didn't really cooperate at all. He stuck his tongue out or just acted silly most of the time but we managed a few good shots. Marlie was a rock star of course (just like her Momma) so there are some great ones of my sweet angel. Thank you to Leslie for being so patient with us and taking great pictures! Here's my favorite of Marlie and my favorite of Matt from his photo shoot when he was her age! You can see more pictures in the slideshow!


No comments: