Friday, June 13, 2008

Easter

I've decided that this blogging thing is really cool but my problem is that I'm a picture person. I'll have to figure out how to maximize my space here to download pictures. I hear that there are "photo" blogs but again.....one step at a time.

So my problem now is that we had an amazing Easter but I can't seem to find the pictures. I feel like an artist without paint. Okay well that's a little dramatic but you get the idea. I'll try to tell the story and hopefully find the pictures to post later.

We went with Doug's family to the Frio River. Doug's Mom and Papa Howie rented a few cabins and we had so much fun. Matt LOVED playing with his cousins. He had so much fun throwing rocks in the river and walking around at night with his flashlight. We sometimes forget that the simplest things are what excite small children. You don't have to take them DisneyLand every year to have fun. I must remember what I just said. Thank you so much to Gram and Papa Howie for planning this for us. And to Aunt Dani for cooking all of our meals!

No comments: