Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt!

Matt is officially 6!  I got to visit him at school during lunch to celebrate with his class.  The kids all ate ice cream and then they sang Happy Birthday to him on the playground.  It was so fun to see him in this new environment.  This little girl is named Kennedy and she was adorable.  She reminded me of cousin Maggie. 
 
We "dined" later that night at Matt's choice, Chick-fil-A! Then we came home and had cupcakes from one of our favorite places, Sugarbaby's!  It was a great day!  Happy Birthday Matt!  We love you so much!  We wish we could add some time in between birthdays so it doesn't go by so fast!
Some of Matt's closest friends have also celebrated birthday's recently.  His best friend Caden turned 6 2 weeks before Matt.  We all had so much fun at his baseball party!  Here are the boys - Samuel, Matt, Evan & Caden!  And Marlie looked SO cute when it was her turn to bat!!  She did great! Happy Birthday Caden!
And just a few weeks after Matt turned 6, Hannah turned 7!!  The kids had so much fun at her cooking party at Chefs2b! They made pizza and cupcakes and loved eating it all! 
At church a few weeks ago I had this vivid flash in my mind of Matt and Hannah standing at the front of the church getting married!!  I know it's probably wishful thinking but it was so real! So any chance I have, I snap pictures of them together.  Matt is always shy about it but look at his smile!  I love these 2 shots!!! Happy Birthday Hannah!

No comments: