Sunday, June 6, 2010

Party Like a Rock Star

We had a fun day today!!  After church we headed north to Evan's birthday party at Pump-It-Up.  I enjoyed the brief stop along the way to my favorite Dunkin Donuts!!  Oh how I love those munchkins...the donuts of course.  The kids had a blast at the party.  They bounced their hearts out and had so much fun going down this slide.  Even the girls and the little girls enjoyed it too!  I love all these "usual suspects". Happy Birthday Evan...you are an awesome kid!

Then it was off to Build-A-Bear for Avery's 4th birthday party!!  She had a blast and the rest of the kids did too.  The entire time I kept asking myself, "why didn't I think of this" as each item in there was $20 plus dollars and of course the kids want it all!!  I like this pic of Ryan, Avery and Marlie.  Ryan took care of Marlie at Evan's party and again at his sister's party too. 
Marlie thinks the world of Avery.  She's pretty shy around most anyone but takes right to Avery every time.  I hope they are great friends.  Avery will actually be in the same grade as Matt so I'm hoping her and I will be close too so she can give me all the skinny on Matt!!  Shhhhh!

And here are the kids with their creations...yes one of those "Mom stop taking pictures moments" but at least you can see their new favorite animals.  Marlie claimed this giraffe from the moment we walked into the store.  And she insisted that she'd rather have the Hello Kitty slippers than getting clothes.  Matt went with the rest of the boys and decided on the leopard.  It was named Jockey and he wanted a jockey outfit.  I guess he got into the horse races yesterday!!  We had a great time.  Happy Birthday Avery!!

No comments: