Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Pumpkin Time!

I'm not sure how much longer I can convince my kids to go to the pumpkin patch but I'll keep trying until they refuse to get in the car! Thankfully there was no kicking and screaming this year. We went to a new patch this year and it was definitely more age appropriate for ages 8 and under. But we had fun and picked out a few good pumpkins. I got my favorite photos of the year so everyone was happy!
We realized this was a Christmas tree farm too! So we took a few shots in the Christmas tree patch! The last one is my favorite...I didn't ask them to pose but I was shooting and realized they were trying hard to look cool! 
We had fun carving pumpkins again. I decided this year to do my own and Matt was going to do his by himself. Well Matt struggled and hopefully next year he'll pick an easier pattern, but they all turned out pretty good!
We had a blast on Halloween!  The King's, Forbes and Houlton's joined us for Portillos and trick-or-treating. Marlie was a Hooded Huntress and Matt decided he wanted to wear his football uniform. The funniest thing is that Marlie and Khloe ended buying the same costume without talking about it beforehand. They are too cute!
 So blessed to have these families as friends. Can't wait to do it again next year! Happy Halloween!

No comments: