Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Happy 40th to the Best Dad Ever!

So this is the year Doug and I turned 40!  Yikes! We were in San Antonio for Marlie's Elite National competition on Doug's birthday so Doug's Mom and sisters put together a great little surprise party for him and I rounded up his BFFs from high school. It was so fun hanging out with everyone and even better meeting all of the kids!
He are the boys plus the under 40, super sweet Konnar Klinksiek who is the perfect mix of his Mom and Dad!
 Here are my besties from high school too! Lots of fun memories with these girls. 
 And our friends by marriage that we tend to like more than their sweet husbands! LOL
The boys were all playing football but I got a quick pick of Matt with Parks Zunker. I think these two look so much alike. On the way out Parks' little sister saw a picture of Matt in the house and she thought it was her brother! Maybe we can talk Parks into ATM baseball camp next year. 
I also got a quick pick of Matt and Maggie, his closest cousin in age. These two are so athletic and would probably enjoy competing against each other like their parents did at this age!
Marlie and Hayden...these two have been far away friends for a long time. Marlie couldn't wait to see Hayden on this trip. Maybe these two will end up going to college together!
And I did get a pic of almost all the girls.  I can't tell you how much I love seeing these little people!
Thank you to Doug's Mom, Dani and Dawn for putting this all together. Thank you to our sweet friends for coming! Can't wait to get together again! Happy Birthday Doug!

No comments: