Sunday, June 8, 2014

Let's Go Astros!

A few weeks ago my very kind boss gave us tickets to go see the Astros!  Although the Astros weren't doing great at the time, we still love going to cheer them on.  I find that my kids typically eat their way through the game (and well maybe I do too).  Hot dogs, nachos, popcorn and ice cream all make a 3-4 hour game go by pretty fast.
We even got to take a picture with the Astros mascot Orbit.
And on Friday nights they have a great fireworks show after the game, so no matter how long the game is we hold out until the end to see the fireworks.  So at about 11pm (3 hours after our bedtime) and after lots of sugar, this is what happens...
Which is hilarious but not nearly as cute as the video I took of her at the rodeo during the Maroon 5 concert.  This girl is full of life!  I love it! 

No comments: