Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving Feast & Coach for a Day

Marlie had a Thanksgiving Feast at school.  I wasn't able to go so Nene joined her.  I got this picture via text at work and thought it was SO very cute! Look at my little pilgrim!
The same day Matt got to be "Coach for the Day".  He won this at the school County Fair. The day finally came and to say Matt had a blast is an understatement.  He took it very seriously.  Coach James is an Aggie so Matt proudly wore his Aggie gear that he got at ATM baseball camp and scored huge points with Coach James!  I got several texts from Coach James throughout the day, including this picture... 
I mean he looks like he fits the part.  Too cute!  My Mom had lunch with Matt also and she said all the kids knew who he was.  He was like a celebrity.  Matt got Coach James to sign his hat.  Thank you for making this day so special for Matt!  

No comments: