Sunday, September 26, 2010

Party City

These past two weekends we have been partying!  Last weekend we got to celebrate with Gracie and Emma.  Both are 3 and we had so much fun at each of their parties. 

Gracie's party was at Stacey's Dance where Marlie takes ballet.  They had fun dressing up, getting their nails painted and dancing!  I like this pic of Gracie.  She is too cute!

Then it was off to Emma's party at the Little Gym.  Emma was so excited the entire time.  She lived it up!  It was so cute. 
This weekend we went to a Mad Science party.  It was Ryan's 6th birthday and the kids had SO much fun.  The boys loved all the experiments and they looked so cute in their lab coats and safety goggles. 
  Even the parents were excited and wore the 3D glasses too!
After a very hot soccer game poor Marlie was so tired.  We literally had to pull her out of bed and dress her while she was sleeping.  So after the Mad Scientist was done we all went outside and she finally perked up.  I got some cute shots of her playing on the swing set. The pic with her and Annie is so sweet.   I love the last one with her and Cole.  You can tell she loved the chocolate cake! 
 I snapped this photo of Caden and had to post it here because it's so cute!  
 
Our final party was today.  Last but not least...Hannah turned 6 and we went to Juergen's where the kids take gymnastics to party!  I loaned my camera to Hannah's parents so I don't have too many specific shots of the kiddos.  I thought this pic of Hannah and her Momma was cute.  And there's my little Marlie going as slow as possible in a "race"!  She's not in a hurry for anything and Matt is for everything!
Happy Birthday to all!  We had so much fun celebrating with you! 

No comments: