Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Granny's 92 Birthday Party

The day after Christmas we loaded up and headed south to Laredo for the big event...Granny's 92nd Birthday Party! Let me tell you this...I now know where I learned to party like a rock star...from my Granny! This 92 year old woman was having the time of her life on the dance floor. My Uncle Pole at one point offered to take her back to her seat and she said "no, I'm dancing"! The smile on her face was priceless.

We all had such a good time. The kids were the first on the dance floor and the last off at 11:30pm!! Matt, Marlie, Abby and Kati danced like rock stars too. Matt LOVED the mariachis. On their way out he chased after them asking for a CD, but he had no luck. How funny that he liked them SO much! Marlie was stuck like glue to her godparents. At one point the only person who could hold her was Uncle Tony or she'd throw a good fit! The night ended with Abby on the mic singing "all the single ladies" and Matt singing "and tonight's gonna be a good night".

There are so many good pics. I'll attach a few here and you can see the rest in the slideshow!

No comments: