Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We've been preparing for this day for weeks! It was a busy day but we had a blast. Matt had a party at school and then Marlie had a parade at her school. Then we FINALLY got to go trick-or-treating! Here's my favorite picture of Matt and Marlie. Of course Matt had to be a Cowboy and he wanted his sister to be a Cowgirl. AND he made his Dad dress up too. At some point while we were out that night Matt got mad at me because he said "Mom I thought you were going to be a jockey". So maybe I'll have to dress up next year too. This year I went as Mom which meant that I pretty much looked tore up from the floor up as usual. Marlie's pink boots were the cutest. Hopefully you can see them a little in this picture.
Marlie figured out how this all worked pretty quickly. This is at Ms. Kathay's house. She is one of our favorite neighbors. She let Marlie dig into her candy bowl and it was cute to watch her pick out one at a time and put them in her bag. She didn't want to stop!
There are so many other cute pictures so I had to put all of our Fall pictures in a slideshow. You must check it out! Hope everyone else had fun!

1 comment:

Cyndi Davis said...

Love the costumes... Cameron would approve anyway! Glad you guys had a blast. Life is awesome with kids!!!