Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gram & Papa Howie Visit the Baseball Star

Gram & Papa Howie came up so that they could catch one of Matt's Tball games before the season is over. At one point Matt looked at the sidelines and saw everyone including Great Granny & Tia Virgie who were in from Laredo. The smile on his face was priceless! Gram and Howard thought the game was hilarious too. Wish they could have seen the first one! Matt was SO excited they were here.

We had a wonderful visit and ate lots! We'll have to find more excuses for Gram to come visit. She never shows up empty handed and the kids LOVE it. She bought Matt colored socks and he thinks they are the greatest. I had to do laundry early this week so he could wear them again.

Matt is going through an "I am the coolest, sweetest, most loving child" stage right now. Not sure how or why this comes along periodically but I soak it all in when I can. He's an absolute gem. Now Miss Marlie on the other hand won't stop biting. She got in trouble today at school for biting and I had to send her to "time out" twice this afternoon for trying to bite Matt (although sometimes I pretend I don't see it happening when he deserves it). She cries SO hard when I say NO and her face is SO stinkin cute I can't stand it. But as soon as she walks out of time out she'll bite again! This too will pass but I just feel bad for the kids on the other end of the bite. Sorry in advance!

No comments: