Sunday, August 10, 2008

Party Girl

Only 1 more day until Matt comes home!!! I can't wait to squeeze him when I see him. I wonder if he even wants to come home? Every day he's out and about doing something fun with his cousins. I've already asked Doug's parents if next summer they can take care of me for 2 weeks. He is living it up let me tell you. I can't wait to hear all the stories from him. Counting down the hours.........

Little Miss Marlie has been living it up too with her brother out of sight. We still can't believe some of the things she says. The most exciting was yesterday morning I said "I love you Marlie"....as I do about 50 times each day.... and she said it back!!! It was so wonderful!! She's spent the weekend saying all sorts of things including "let's go" and "yahoo". She is also starting to sign well and spends most of the day signing "please" because she's always up to something and needs help. How can you say no? She is a hoot!

We went to our friend Payton's birthday party at Gymboree this weekend. It was great to see all of my old work friends and the little ones. They are all so cute and growing up so fast. I wish Matt would have been there, he would have had a blast with Payton and Kate. Marlie had tons of fun but of course loved the balls and playing basketball. We really need to start hanging out with more girls so she learns "girl" type things. At home she cries if Doug or I are not in sight. But at Gymboree she could have cared less if we were there!


No comments: