Saturday, August 16, 2008

Comma Chameleon

For those of you who read the title and think I'm going to blog about Boy George's hit song from the past are officially old.

Uncle Jay got done coaching summer baseball in North Carolina and came to visit for a few days. Matt had a blast showing off his baseball moves. He also liked my brothers "pets" I guess is what you'd call them.....Mardy and Tiny the chameleons. I didn't want to touch them but tried to be brave for Matt and managed to let one climb up on my head. That still didn't convince Matt to hold one but oh well I took one for the team. Matt did pet them and Marlie tried too but she has no idea what "gentle" means so she just wacked them.

They were cute and colorful but I'll stick with my lap dogs no matter how much they bark! Call me old fashioned. Or better yet, cut the old and let's just say fashioned!!!

No comments: