Saturday, September 1, 2018

My First Baby Turns 13!

Matt turning 13 is exciting and sad all at the same time. I have to say he's a great kid. He works hard at everything he does, he's so stinkin' handsome and every now and then he says the funniest things. I love him SO much. But it also means his time at home with us is quickly going by and well...I'm realizing I'm getting old.

Matt's favorite baseball player has always been #27 for the Angels, Mike Trout. It just so happened that the Astros and the Angels were playing here in Houston on August 31st. So we took a few friends to have MOD pizza and then to watch some baseball! We sat in the outfield right near Trout and the boys cheered him on the whole game. He looked up and gave them the nod a few times. After the game we watched the fireworks which are always great.
The boys spent the night and who knows how long they stayed up because I only made it to 1:00am. But they had smiling faces in the morning so all was good! Happy Birthday Matt. We love you!

No comments: