Sunday, April 1, 2018

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way!

We took a very quick trip down to San Antonio for Easter but it was well worth it! The kids had a wonderful time hanging out with their cousins and egg hunting. Thank you Gram and Papa Howie for a great egg hunt. The kids look forward to it every year and I'm certain they won't be outgrowing this annual event! I always look forward to a wonderful meal that I didn't have to cook!
We also got to see Papa and Nona Lisa and Grandpa. Sadly I missed taking any photos! Papa started his treatment for prostate cancer and although he was tired, he looked really good! This pic of Matt and Marlie just seems crazy to me. They are so grown up and definitely have their own personalities and styles. Marlie doesn't typically like to wear a dress but we found this one that she loved. Matt picked out his shirt too and although simple, I approve! No more matching these two in cute little outfits but that's ok. I love the little people they are becoming! 
We also got to spend the night with the Hatters and all parties involved enjoyed the visit! Again sad I didn't get any pictures. We were having too much fun talking and playing with their new puppy who is so stinkin cute! Thank y'all for allowing my crazy family to crash at your house. I hope we can do it again soon! Miss y'all so much!

No comments: