Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little Miss Marlie

We have been running so fast lately that I literally have to take things one day at a time so I don't go crazy.  I'm still mostly sane but my hair is turning grey fast! 

So I have a lot to update you on but let's start today with Little Miss Marlie.  She is Little Miss Sunshine about 90% of the time, the other 10%...well don't ask!  She is loving her new do and is still getting compliments from so many people. 

The Kindergartners have a big celebration on the 100th day of school and start the day off with a parade.  Marlie and I had fun working on her shirt.  Since it was close to Valentine's day we thought we'd incorporate that into our tshirt that had to have 100 things on it.  She looked adorable! Here's Marlie and Celia and we got a pic with Mrs. Grady too!
The next day was the Father-Daughter dance and boy did the Dads and girls have a blast.  Marlie said her favorite part of the night was dancing with Daddy to Butterfly Kisses.  Doug said the girls danced together all night and were adorable. Marlie was latched onto Doug the entire weekend after and said she wished she could do that again.  Too cute...Marlie's first dance. 
We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day.  I spent the day at the kid's parties at school.  I forget how fun this little holiday is...decorating boxes...deciding who gets each valentine...it's so fun.  I didn't get many pictures of the day but managed to snap this cute one of Marlie & Chloe.
School parties were followed by gymnastics, softball practice and a romantic family dinner at Chick-fil-A!  Happy Valentine's day to you!

No comments: