Friday, October 26, 2012

Marlie is Back...and I Have Proof!

So Marlie played really well at her soccer game last week and I captured it on video just in case we never see this again! She scored 5 goals and had 2 others that almost made it in.  There was no crazy dancing like in the first game but she was still very excited. It was fun to watch for sure...
Matt's team actually lost which is a big change from our 20 to 0 wins!  We lose to these kids every year.  They play soccer year round and like our kids have been playing together for awhile.  I think we might have lost by 3 goals and Matt had 2 that hit the goal post.  His friend Cole was wide open for another 2 goals and he got ran down at the last minute.  It was a good game and the boys tried hard and never gave up.  I tried to video the game but the field is so much bigger and the boys game is so fast.  I will try again this week but don't hold your breath! 

No comments: