Saturday, December 24, 2011

Medal Ceremony

I like for Marlie to take gymnastics for at least one session during the year and I figured Matt might as well take a class while we're there.  It's nice to be able to take them to one place and both can participate.  Matt actually loves it and thanked me when it was over for taking him.  Marlie loves it too!  She told her coach towards the end that she could teach the class.  Oh boy...another chance to boss everyone around.  When we go back next year she will be 5 and will get to go into the big gym which will be nice.  She'll be scared I'm sure. 

Here are some cute pics of the kids with their medals.  Marlie was Rudolph at school that day and insisted on keeping her red nose and antlers for gymnastics.  Oh my.  Matt jumped off the medal stand so fast that  I missed him.

No comments: