Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Taylor Swift

So I heard Taylor Swift was coming to town.  The kids and I listen to her music in the car all the time and we sing like crazy.  But Marlie is only 4 and it just seemed ridiculous to spend lots of money for tickets.  So I didn't.  But 3 days before the concert one of my sweet friends Aseena (that knows how much we love TS) told me about a group that had several tickets and they were so inexpensive.  The tickets were way at the top, but who cares?  I jumped on it and was lucky enough to get 4 tickets! I told Marlie and she was SO excited.  We invited Hannah and Mrs. Traci to go with us.  Hannah was so excited too!

Hannah showed up all decked out and brought glitter makeup for Marlie too.  Marlie was so excited!
All 4 girls were giggly and ready to go!  Check out these smiles...
The girls sang all the way there and all the way back! We stood in crazy long lines to get in and for tshirts.  Once TS took the stage they were just sitting in awe.  After the first song they finally starting singing.  Marlie danced like crazy for one entire song.  Both girls told their Mom's early in the show that they wished they were sitting closer!  How funny!! 

It was an amazing performance.  She played multiple instruments and every song had a different setting, costumes, etc.  Her song writing is beautiful and yes I cried when she sang "never grow up".  We had a wonderful evening!  Maybe next time we'll sit closer!! 

No comments: