Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2011.  Seems just yesterday we were thinking about the year 2000 and all the technology chaos that would happen.  Time goes by fast.  I can't believe Matt is 5 already.  And although Marlie is only 3 you'd think she was 5 too.  As another year goes by I am so thankful for my family and my friends.  Doug and I have great jobs (in case you didn't know he starts a new job with KPMG tomorrow so keep him in your prayers!) and we are blessed to work with wonderful people.  God is great!! 

You may have seen these pictures before.  I was so proud of myself that I took them and they turned out great.  Of course I had to take million just to get these few, but hey...as with all of us, we just try to get better every day!  One step at a time! 

No comments: