Thursday, November 18, 2010

Soccer Season is Over

Last Saturday was our last soccer game...in the rain...and we had our end of season party.  I am SO sad that I won't get to watch Matt play soccer on Saturdays.  He is so good and it was always the highlight of my week.  He asked Dad when the next game was and Doug told him the season was over.  The look on his face was priceless.  It went from smiling to so sad that I thought he might cry. But then Doug and I couldn't help but laugh because it was so cute and that made him laugh too. 

We had such fun as always with this group of awesome kids and super cool parents.  Thank you all for making it a wonderful season and thank you to Dad and Coach Joel for coaching! 

I thought these pictures were too cute...

And the boys were so proud to get their trophies!   I enjoyed the cupcakes!!

No comments: