Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lots of Good News

Thank you God! Matt had his heart check-up on Friday and we got great news. His EKG looked good (well I couldn't tell squat, but that's what the doc said) and we don't have to go back for 3 years!! Doug and I were so nervous with Matt playing sports but she said he has no restrictions! This was a huge relief!!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers.

Another really cool thing happened on Saturday. Matt scored 5 goals at his soccer game!! I'm not kidding...the final score was 7-0 and Matt scored 5!!! This is his 3rd game and it's like it just clicked. He scored early on and after that just got the feel of it. It was AWESOME! And each time after he scored he ran to the sidelines to give me a high-five and I tried hard not to get emotional. He smiled like crazy all the way home and for the first time in years I think he skipped his nap because he was on such a high!!! The whole family had a blast!!

No comments: