Thursday, September 10, 2009

San Antonio is fun!

We took a quick trip to SA over the Labor Day holiday. We weren't there but a few hours when Matt looked at me with the biggest smile and said "San Antonio is fun"! He cried hysterically when we left.

We got to meet baby Livi Hatter. She's so tiny and sweet and just slept peacefully most of the time. She is too cute. But her big bro and sis are pretty cute too. Marlie had so much fun playing with them. I got some awesome pics of Marlie and Cale. Check out the string of photos below....
Are you putting your arm around me?
I guess he likes me...but where is his hand going now?


Um...Momma I think it's on my bum!

So then Marlie got brave and tried to kiss Cale. He wanted nothing to do with that! She told me "Momma he no want kiss".
So then she thought she was being too forward so closed her eyes and waited.....Cale still not interested at all! One day the tables will turn! I LOVE LOVE this picture.
The kids played on the slides and had a blast. Here's my best shot of trying to get 2 year olds to ride down the slide together!
Cale and Marlie were having a blast and Cale was much more excited about giving Marlie a high 5 than kissing!
The kids actually did really well playing soccer together too!
It was so fun! Yes Matt and Livi were there although not see above. Matt was grumpy and Livi sleepy!

Later that night we celebrated Matt's birthday with all of our cousins. Gram had everything Spidermaned out and Matt loved it! Thanks guys for making his day special! You all are awesome!
Here is Marlie trying to be scary....I think it worked! This picture makes me laugh out loud!
Back to Houston and back to reality. We had a great weekend!

No comments: