Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Prince Matt & Princess Marlie

The day after Marlie's b-day party we went to Avery's Princess party. Avery's Mom Heather did an amazing job decorating and the kids had a blast! They dressed up and I got some cute pics. Marlie is wearing part of the princess outfit Avery got her for her b-day. However, she refused to wear the top! Yes, only 2 and already knows what she wants or should I say doesn't want. Scary. Anyway, so we pulled out her gymnastics leotard and she was very excited to wear her butterfly wings that she got from the Carey girls for her b-day. So a butterfly princess I guess? That works if it stops the dinosaur tears from rolling down her face!

I love their expressions here. Marlie is wondering what he's up to now and you can obviously tell Matt is up to no good.
Well she's laughing thank goodness. I guess he knew he was being watched!

No comments: